|—||George Harrison, I Me Mine (via thateventuality)|
more like the bae-tles.
Here, There & Everywhere from “Revolver” (1966)
Yeah, I know I took quite a few days off from this, but I was really busy with life and stuff. Anyway, I’m picking it back up now. :)
Day 14: 5 Things You Would Change about the Beatles
- Give them more time off during and in-between tours.
- Let them visit home more frequently.
- Give them all a lifetime supply of earplugs, ‘cos those concerts must have been loud. (Along with those who attended their concerts, of course!)
- Give them a great deal more privacy, especially when it came to their families and relationships.
- Somehow, ease the tensions building up between them during the late ’60s.
Gisella Perl was forced to work as a doctor in Auschwitz concentration camp during the holocaust.
She was ordered to report ever pregnant women do the physician Dr. Josef Mengele, who would then use the women for cruel experiments (e.g. vivisections) before killing them.
She saved hundreds of women by performing abortions on them before their pregnancy was discovered, without having access to basic medical supplies. She became known as the “Angel of Auschwitz”.
After being rescued from Bergen-Belsen concentration camp she tried to commit suicide, but survived, recovered and kept working as a gynecologist, delivering more than 3000 babies.
I want to nail this to the forehead of every anti-abortionist who uses the word “Holocaust” when talking about legal abortions.